So Tait and I are doing something that we have never done since giving birth to this little company. We’re taking a week off. Elaine is guest blogging for me over on SMP and I’ve already set up some good features for right here on BACKSTAGE. We are taking the much needed time to clear our heads, to see a few movies and to start refining our goals for 2010. Who knew that Style Me Pretty would become something that not only pays our mortgage but that has our heads spinning with ideas, excitement and dreams of taking over the world. OK, maybe not taking over the world but pretty close.
So today, I thought that I would share a few of our lofty hopes and dreams for 2010.
1. Grow our traffic and our revenue thoughtfully, but with gusto.
2. Streamline all of our processes.
3. Cut out the clutter, trim the fat, focus on what make SMP so great…and make it even better.
4. Create more innovative marketing and advertising options for vendors.
5. Open up new and creative revenue streams for SMP.
That is barely scratching the surface but definitely some of the ideas that we are throwing around this week. I’ll let you know what our final 2010 plans are by Friday as we take some time to really work through each one. So, what about you guys? Have anything great planned for 2010?